Monday – Thursday 8:30 am – 5:30 pm EST
Friday 8:30 am – 5 pm EST
1. ONLINE: Online ordering here.
2. PHONE: Call Customer Service at (800) 829-5538
How do I order a gift subscription?1. ONLINE: Online ordering here.
2. PHONE: Call customer service at (800) 829-5538.
We will mail the recipient a gift card to announce your gift. Renewals for the gift subscription will be sent to you unless you specify otherwise.
Subscribers may have as much as a six week wait for their first edition. If you think it’s been too long, please call customer support at (800) 829-5538 to verify your order was received and the address is correct.
1. PHONE: Call customer service at (800) 829-5538
2. EMAIL: Include “CHANGE OF ADDRESS” in the subject line and your full name the old and new addresses in an e-mail to email@example.com, or use the contact form here. Please include the same information as you would in an e-mail.
1. RENEWAL NOTICE: For PRINT edition subscribers, we will mail a renewal notice two editions prior to your last. No third-party agents are authorized to renew RT subscriptions. The return address on the envelopes is Ride Texas Magazine PO Box 292212 Kettering, OH 45429.
2. PHONE: Call our customer service at (800) 829-5538.
We do not rent or make our subscriber lists public to any third parties. We may, on occasion, mail special offers or announcements to subscribers. This applies to PRINT edition subscribers. We don’t SPAM.
We use a secure socket server and the encrypted order goes directly to our subscription processing department, which is certified PCI-DSS Compliant by Trustwave. The padlock indicating a secure site will be displayed when you access our order page.
Please contact customer service at (800) 829-5538 when this happens. It may be we have an incorrect address for you or the address you provided is considered “undeliverable.” Note for PRINT edition subscribers: If you submit a USPS forwarding order, the USPS will typically forward one edition and then start returning them to the sender (us). We have no way to contact subscribers when this happens because the subscriber is at a new address that we do not have. If you think you’ve missed an edition, please call customer service and verify your address. We will replace a missing edition, no problem.
Yes. Please call our customer service at the number above.
For any reason you need to discontinue or cancel your subscription, you will be refunded the unused portion of your paid subscription. Please call customer service.