Loading Events

« All Events

2nd Back the Blue Motorcycle Ride

September 7 @ 8:00 am - 2:00 pm

$25 – $30

This year the US Border Patrol Fort Brown Station will be hosting the 2nd Back the Blue Motorcycle Ride to benefit Concerns of Police Survivors (C.O.P.S.). This event aims to raise awareness of the rebuilding of shattered lives of survivors affected by line-of-duty deaths through partnerships with law enforcement and the community.

“Each year, between 140 and 160 officers are killed in the line of duty and their families and co-workers are left to cope with the tragic loss. C.O.P.S. provides resources to help them rebuild their shattered lives. (www.nationalcops.org)”.

90% of the proceeds will go directly to the organization C.O.P.S to continue to sustain their support programs, retreats, and efforts to comfort the families who have lost their lives in the line-of-duty. The remaining 10% of the proceeds will go to the Positive Community Impact Coalition (P.C.I.), in efforts to sustain their youth group program aimed to prevent underage drinking and prescription drug abuse.

This is a two part event. 1st part if the ride which starts at the South Padre Island Convention Center, on South Padre Island, TX and end at Brownsville Toyota, in Brownsville, TX. (54.9 miles)

Details

Date:
September 7
Time:
8:00 am - 2:00 pm
Cost:
$25 – $30
Event Category:
Website:
http://https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2nd-back-the-blue-motor-cycle-ride-tickets-60785909291

Organizer

Leo Barrera
Phone:
956-624-0808
Email:
leonardo.barrera@cbp.dhs.gov

Venue

South Padre Island Convention Center, South Padre Island, TX
7355 Padre Blvd
South Padre Island, 78597
+ Google Map
Phone:
956-983-7219

Events

$3.00

Remembering Crockett County Veterans Exhibit

November 1 - December 7

Each year, the Crockett County Museum in Ozona, TX, honors our veterans both past and present with an exhibit featuring photos, artifacts and memorabilia submitted by local families. There are hundreds of photos and other items dating back to the Civil War. Open to the public during regular museum hours. Exhibit open throughout November and continues until Dec. 7th. Admission fee: $3.00 FMI contact Emily Guerra 325-392-2837 or visit www.ozonamuseum.com
Find out more »

$40.00 – $300.00

Blowout’s Lone Star Campground and Biker Bash

October 30 - November 3

We are the ONLY 21 and over Campground and Biker Bash during the Lone Star Rally .. We have a limited amount of sites with 30 amp power, so reserve your’s early. Live Music every evening… Vendors, Bike Games, Adult Stage contest… Bike Show …. Tent camping on grass…Covered Tent Camping .. Self Contained RV and Electric RV sites… Pre-register and you can come in Wednesday, October 30, after 3pm../ Anyone is welcome to come…
Find out more »

$15 – $35

IT’S ALL GOING TO THE DOGS

October 19 @ 10:11 am - 10:22 pm

ANIMAL ANGELS DOG AND HORSE RESCUE RANCH IS HAVING ITS, 1st ANNUAL, IT’ ALL GOING TO THE DOGS CHARITY MOTORCYCLE RIDE (ALL BIKES WELCOME). Animal Angels Dog and Horse Rescue Ranch: MISSION is to enrich the lives of our animal friends who may be without shelter, food, care or love. We commit to assist these needy, regardless of age, natural beauty or condition, and find them temporary or permanent homes. All resources obtained by ANIMAL…
Find out more »

2nd Annual Goat Roper’s Gala

October 19 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am

You’re invited to the 2nd Annual Goat Roper’s Gala at the Crockett County Fair Park Convention Center on October 19, 2019. This entertaining event begins at 10:00 a.m. with a Horseless Goat Roping, followed by a dinner, catered by Kenny Blanek, at 6:30 p.m. and then a Texas Unlimited Band and Dance performance. All proceeds benefit the West Texas Rehabilitation Center! For more information, call the WTRC at 325-223-6313 or visit www.Ozona.com/Events-Calendar.
Find out more »

$45

Texas Spyders in the Hills

October 18 - October 19

Spyders in the Hills Homecoming! When your favorite Texas Spyder rally was born, it was first held in Kerrville, TX, about 35 miles from Boerne, where it has been for the last several years.  Although Boerne was wonderful to your Team Texas, we have outgrown the venue (among other conflicts) and had to look for other opportunities.  The new venue is amazing, and will be a great place for us to have our Spyder fun! …
Find out more »

Bike Nights